Please visit the DeWitt Piatt Health Department Facebook page for all the latest on how to sign up for a vaccine, where to go, and when they will be available. The Health Department is leading the vaccinations.
Effective, December 1st, the COVID testing location will be moving to the Warner Wellness Center at 418 West South Street. Hours and process remain the same.
Hour are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm with a half hour lunch break from 12 to 12:30.
To be tested, you must have a doctor’s order, your insurance card, and ID card. Please fax your doctor’s order to 217-937-5210.
Warner Hospital is Ready for the Coronavirus
Read a message from Warner Hospital & Health Services CEO, Paul P. Skowron, here.
Warner Hospital & Health Services COVID-19 Updates:
- Cornerstone Counseling is open again, call 217-935-9571 ext.3520 to make an appointment.
- Specialty Clinic is open effective June 1, 2020.
- All patients will need to be screened and masked at every point of entry. Masks can be saved and reused.
- No visitors at this time. Help us keep our patients safe
- The following programs have been suspended:
Walk In Clinic on Saturday’s effective 3/21/20
- If you are having to come to the ER for a medical emergency and you already use an inhaler, please bring them with you.